Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Getting a Bus Ticket at Afzalgunj For Mumbai was The Worst Expereience of My Life


This guy The Nawab sitting on the chair gave me a ticket and the next day was Gurupurab yet he did not bother to call me , I reached here at 5 pm, with Ejaz photographer , and there was a Sikh procession I shot instead of waiting here as they had no clue about the bus..

At 6 pm after waiting an hour they said go to Nampally so Ejaz my heavy suitcase rushed on the bike at Nampally I waited half an hour they the sub agents rude guys dumped me in a rick to the main highway for the bus and there I sat on the road , at the mercy of another set of rude arrogant syub agents and the bus turned up past 8 ..

So this was the most fucked up experiene of my life simply because there were no train tickets ..

The bus AC Coach Omer abd Co was the lastt straw that broke this camels back

I had a deep head wound to take care of .. but I managed to come home and after 1000 uploads blog my story.

And the travel guy General Tourist Afzalgunj Hyderabad ,, this bugger Rasjhid sold me the ticket and was not available at his shop or on phone number that he gave me..

The guy in black is Akthar who helped me I stayed at his house ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube