Thursday, November 8, 2012

God Save Humanity From The Shia Bigot


You find them everywhere in every city they want you to be like them , find faults with the way you do matam, find faults with your beliefs , and expect you to toe their line this minority of overzealous Shias called Shia bigots.. And I have met many of them in my walk of life, they who have done nothing for society or for humanity become the custodians of Imam Hussain on Earth,, civilian vigilantes and nothing short of street goondaism..

I saw this at Zainabia on 21 Ramzan,and I was hassled on a day that has no time for trivialities , I being a 60 year old man was bullied by Shia kids ,,, and than I said to myself that your Shiasm is a product of your parentage and your surroundings .and if your parents made you aware of Karbala Imam Hussain and Ashura did not teach you to respect your elders , adab tehzeeb than is water on a ducks back

I had these words bottled in as my angst and I am blogging it , I would rather kill myself than take up spiritual hooliganism.. and it is our leaders clergy to blame ,instead of teaching Tolerance living in Mutual Coexistence we use our fists to prove a point

And nowhere did the Imams ever behave like this , and everyone led by example fighting oppression tyranny..

I distance myself from such rabid attitude thought and I dont shoot Shiasm to sell my images , I am not even a professional photographer , my source of income does not come from hawking spirituality or my pictures .

I was bought up at Colaba Wodehouse Road in the early 60s among Parsis Christians Christians Hindus and am a product of my parentage and surrounding, I am self educated , I have learnt life from my mistakes , I may not be devout but God gave me good children grand children.

I shoot Shiasm up close for the Non Muslim for my foreigner friends to show them our way of Life I do not proselytize my Faith I shoot all religion and please note I dont live in a pond .. nor as a crab in a bottle..

I am a person who loves Humanity ..my matam my expressions are my personal emotive state of Mind.

That is why I am not a member of any group Anjuman or even a political party.

And I do not just become a Shia because I cut myself , or because I shoot Shiasm. I live Shiasm the way my parents taught me to live not through throwing kachra at my neighbors front door.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube