Friday, October 26, 2012

This Is Part 2 of My Durga Visarjan Juhu


Every young child boy had a mobile and was shooting pictures , thereby expressing hope stretching it beyond his mobile screen..

I always told my camera club guys that we should propagate photography in schools , adopt a school, teach the kids but than camera club culture has no place for dreamers and Kolkatta has some humongous camera clubs ..anyway I digress I moved a million light years away from camera clubs and their elitist Camelot ...

I sometimes give my camera to a beggar kid let him feel it let him click a picture thereby blessing my camera that showcases their pain ignominy of life ..

And the beggar kids were here at the beach in large numbers bathing in the waters purifying their tattered angst...

And here in Mumbai for bloggers like me shooting my backyard is a moment of introspection... and from the distant Mother divine watches me with a subtle smile..

And than somebody breaks the silence Bolo Ambe Mata ki Jai

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube