Monday, October 15, 2012

A Lady Who Lost Everything Told Me To Report This Honestly

Simply because when there is a fire in Muslim localities media hardly notices it unless it is very huge like Garib Nagar or Behrampada .. I shot both those fires and as a blogger I hate shooting disasters .. I also shot the fire at the the Bohra Badri Mosque Bandra Bazar Road.

Shooting disasters is very painful and hits the guts ..and we can do anything as the cops the local bhais hardly allow you to come in , and the other reason is robbers thieves looters volunteer to help to rob the belongings of the people...

And as this was very close to my house I shot and when I reached the spot the fire had been bought under control , but 7 fire brigades were required and over 20 shanties had been gutted completely .. a shanty above a shanty a shanty within a shanty..

I am a picture story telling guy .. and typing words with a single finger is pretty tough.. so I make do with pictures without text ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube