Monday, September 17, 2012

The #VodafoneSpeedFest Experience At BKC..Junoon Hi Junoon

Vodafone Speedfest with IndiBlogger and Lewis Hamilton

For the first time in my life as a photographer I shot continous sports mode on my Canon EOS 60D as suggested by my dear friend Deepak Amembal Magic Eye ,,, I normally shoot single frame and really dont care fo settings shooting as is where id believing I see and God hits the shutter,.. this time God was in New York with Anoop Johnson at Junoon so I had to hit the shutter too..

The Junoon IndiBlogger Meet #IndiNYC

When & Where?
Location: New York
Sunday September 16, 2012 - 11:00 AM to 3:30 PM


The Venue
Junoon
27 W 24TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10010

Subway Directions
F,M,N,R,1,2 TO 23RD ST
4,6 TO 28TH ST

Description
Junoon and IndiBlogger.in welcomes you to its first official IndiBlogger meet in the U.S!

The Junoon IndiBlogger Meet promises to be an amazing day of gourmet food & cocktails with Junoon and Vikas Khanna amidst the merry chatter of fellow bloggers.

This one's going to be awesome and there are limited seats, so register quick!

Agenda
ItemTimeBy
1.Registration11:00 AMBloggers
2.In The Beginning11: 30 AMIndiTeam
3.30 Seconds of Fame11:45 AMBloggers
4.The Junoon Experience12:30 PMVikas & Bloggers
5.Lunch2:00 PMEveryone
6.Head home and keep blogging!3:30 PMEveryone

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube