Saturday, September 22, 2012

MTNL BROADBAND THE WORST NIGHTMARE ..IN MUMBAI

For last couple of weeks my Internet is giving me a lot of trouble , I upload pictures in a batch, in serial order as a story board and due to its erratic nature , continuous outage my uploading crashes therby creating a jarring effect to my storyboard I have to manually upload the pictures ,I called them, their tech Raja too but to no avail.

Service is not the best virtue with MTNL .I am totally fed up and now have decided to switch to another service provider ..the entire set up should be taken up by some private company, these guys are bad .. real they dont know their elbows from their rectum.

Their wire men are supposed to take care of our problems and they are worse to say the least.. they were bad with land line with broadband it is a bouncer on their heads.

Even their senior Mr Shyam Sundar of St Martin Road is aware of my problems I send him SMS on his mobile phone but the entire system has gone stone deaf..

Sometimes I think bringing foreign companies to take over Telecommunications Broadband Railways Passport Immigration Ration Card Municipal Services Schools College Admissions and other services is the best bet,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube