Saturday, September 29, 2012

End of Series I Head Home ..It Has Taken Me Two Days To Upload These Pandal Pictures


On hold are my 7 Day Visarjan pictures shot at Juhu Beach and the balance Visarjan procession pictures of GSB Seva Mandal Ganesha,,

I had taken both my Canon cameras to the Canon Master Service Center at Natraj Rustomjee ..I shot the Natraj Studio Satya Narayan Puja.

Than came to Mr Shatughan Sinhas house .. Mrs Punam Sinha offered me the most delicious lunch with fried cod fish good for heart she told me..than I accompanied her shopping for Shatruji , she finally dropped me at my house in the evening..

Had some great time listening to her anecdotes on Bollywood now and than when she was an actress too,,We both are Shiva dedicated souls ,,,

And I crashed at home tired totally , slept getting ready to shoot the Lalbagh Raja Visarjan tomorrow barefeet walking from Lalbagh to Kumbharwada ...to shoot the Muslim Hindu Ekta committee felicitation of Raja at Do Tanki at about 3 am day after tomorrow ..

And now I shall resume the 7 day visarjan pictures ..kept on hold.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube