Monday, September 24, 2012

Appu My Best Friend And Me ..

I searched for him everywhere his haunts his addas I could not find him for over a year or more and than I spotted him from the bus got out and re connected with him , picture was shot by a bystander .

I gave him money in all humility and my visiting card , asked him to call me , his sister who used to guard him from rogue goats that butted him got married .

Appu is from Assam we have been friends for several years ,,he was asking about Glenn and Marziya my grand daughter I told him Marziya wanted to shoot him..he will call me he said,,

He is one of the street heroes of my blogs along with the Umbrella lady of Bandra Reclamation , the blind boy of Bazar Road and Maria the leper lady of Boran Road..

Appu is a set at Flick.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube