Monday, August 27, 2012

I Shot Hinduism as Hope And Hindutva Universal Message of Peace At The Kumbh ..


I have a naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj from Juna Akhada I met him after I had shot the Ramkhund series I met him by accident at Trimbakeshwar Sevagram, he stays at Dindoshi hills close to Film City and had seen me with Chi Chi Govinda who is a great believer .

I stayed with Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj and it did not matter to him I was a Muslim .. I shot the Naga Sadhus the ling kriya I begged with them from house to house to give life to the soul of my pictures I ate leftovers on the steets with the and understood the essence of humility ..

Today I have come a long way and shooting the Kumbh is no ordinary task, but not just as a photographer but becoming one with the ethos you shoot.

As a Dam Madar Malang I am beyond religiosity that divides the body the soul or the nation.. I am a follower of Ali Haq .. and Haq is what keeps humanity alive within me.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube