Sunday, August 5, 2012

Carter Road Bandra Updated Set 2012

238,865 items / 2,010,227 views

Once upon a time I walked like a madman at Carter Road but its been a long time I gave it up, and sometimes when I do come here all the old faces the regulars remember me , today was one of those days I was nattily dressed in my breeches and bandgala and wanted to meet some old friends but I think because of Roza and Ramzan the did not turn up, so I walked all alone and decided to do something different I shot the weeping mangroves off Carter Road and the Ganesha makeshift temple in the sea.

On my way back I shot Mr Vargheses antique jalopy and caught up with Bala at Ashirwad I sat with him for sometimes talking about old times and my own memories with his boss Mr Rajesh Khanna..

So this is a sad depressing day pictures that I shot and also updated this old set of Carter Road with other pictures .. this set includes the Shia Dariyawala Alam, the Anna Hazare Victory March with Terence Lewis and others , pictures of the Carter Road Football Marathon shot by Marziya Shakir my gifted 4 year old street photographer grand daughter.

This set includes the pictures shot outside Ashirwad by Marziya Shakir as Shradanjali or Tribute to Mr Rajesh Khanna ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube