Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Very Soon I Will Fly Away From This Prison Cell



totally
sick tired
demoralized
pretending
to be in
purgatory
but my soul
burning
in a virtual hell
my pain within
me eating away
my entrails
who the fuck
do i tell
impending
death of a
salesman
my poetic
death knell
a cause
celeb re
a fucked rebel
with my work
ennui
ethos
enslavement
i do not gel
from the frying pan
into this hellfire
i fell
doomed
deleted
a pain putrid
festers
swells
caught
between
a band gala
a notch lapel
a blogger who
hates power point
excel goodbye boss
i bid you farewell
your buildings
tower of babel
your dimsum
your hotels
the echoeless
silence on
the beach
hidden
in the soul
of a seashell
no more
tonal
turpitude
shallow
silhouette
pathos
pastels
slithering
silence as
it screams
it yells

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube