Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sairi Time 4 Roza 25 July 2012

Wife placed a single chappati with chicken salami and green chutney but before that I had my diabetic pill on an empty stomach ansd a gulp of Ozamin tonic that Mr Salim Khan father of Salman Khan has been giving to people and it is available at Bandra Medical stores it is a pancreatic tonic.

I took my blood sugar a day before Ramzan .. before breakfast 115 and post lunch 195 ,, and I think I was taking my blood sugar after a year almost.

Last night for dinner I had a half a plate of pasta but I consume a few cups of black tea.. I dont eat anything else ..between dinner and sairi.

My rozas have been peaceful no work stress I dont work ..I took a golden handshake from Life of finger printing racial profiling and authoritarianism and despotism....I am free so to speak and I am thinking of either visiting Unjha or Kuldabad two holy shrines I always wanted to visit and shoot.

And hovering all over me taking her photography lessons on the Canon 60 D is my one year old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir..she knows the shutter button and with some help shoots the blank walls and a bit of me.. she is so far my best disciple and I am proud to be her Guru..

She knows the laptop and is always hitting the keys .. Marziya Shakir is asleep.. but Nerjis invariably gets up at Sairi time.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube