Sunday, July 29, 2012

I Have Not Kept My 8 Fast Today Serious Health Issues

238,672 items / 2,006,129 views


From the time I began fasting come what may I never skipped my fast , even if I was travelling I kept my fast .. so in many years it is the first time I am not fasting and it is a serious issue.

Yesterday I was having problems passing urine so I called up my friend Dr Parmar he said I take a routine urine check, which I instantly did the report showed traces of blood in my urine , I went for a scan that could not be done as my bladder was empty .. so after I completed my 7 fast I took the medicines prescribed by Dr Parmar , and all night I had pain in my kidneys .

I was awake all night and on the suggestion of my wife I decided to skip my 8 fast I have been drinking a lot of water something I did minimally when I began my fast ot after I broke my fast.

And so I shall go for a scan tomorrow and see what God has in store for me..

My bad karma has come home to roost.

And this was the picture I had posted of my first fast of Ramzan 2012...Main Panjitani Hoon.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube