Tuesday, July 31, 2012

For The Muslim Beggar Ramzan 2009 2010 2011 2012 Is All The Same

195,564 items / 1,596,518 views

She is a blind beggar married to a blind man and they have two children, they sit close to the Nawab Masjid at Pydhonie.. this was short two years back and if I go and shoot her today , the picture will look identical such is the Muslim beggars life nothing changes in their life..

The day Ramzan ends and Muslims celebrate Eid her Eid does not exist it is a normal day, though workwise slightly more profitable than the normal day.

And I shoot all this and document the pain of the poor Muslim , his shackles bound him forever to his or her enslavement to Mankind.

Earlier people though I shoot beggars to make money but than I dont sell my pictures , and than there were others who found me guilty of showing India in a bad light this hit me hard and I screamed to the God of Scams Raja and other evil Saints of Corruption.. they were in jail but always in the limelight..

Muslims dont consider me a Muslim luckily and being a Shia is synonymous of being a rafidi , heretic what not..to them I say Oh Go Fuck yourself..

The last thing I would want to be is a moron in misplaced spirituality who blows himself up to bed and fornicate with 72 Virgins in his self made illusory Paradise..

Sometimes I am happy being what I am not .. naught .. and the streets where I live walk watched me carefully I am fasting both in body mind and my camera.

I see pictures all the time as they are born in front of my eyes I have a mobile I could shoot something but it would be an insult to my camera consciousness and my Third Eye of Shiva lodged in the center of my forehead.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube