Friday, July 13, 2012

Blogging Is a Creative Art Like Making Chappatis

157,240 items / 1,245,040 views

When I returned from Chennai the first thing I did was upload the Ashura pictures shot in Chennai , but I jumped the gun as prior to Ashura I shot the 7 Moharam juloos of Chennai, I got messages from several brave hearts from Chennai as to when I would post them , but after my problem with Flickr management regarding the restriction of my Ashura set in Chennai to public viewing , I did not want to have back to back Moharam pictures , and the 7 Moharam is a long series .

And I follow Flickr terms and regulations my account is marked safe and all my blogs originate at Flickr including my archives of 157240 images .

Than while posting the Ag Ka Matam Jigedevi which I duly completed , I posted Dharmapuri this was the halting point it was from here I went to Jigedevi with my dear friend Dr Abbas Ali Meer , he had a medical camp to attend he left me here , I would have gone insane without my camera so I shot the streets of Dharmapuri .

I will soon complete this set and than upload the 7 Moharam Chennai pictures , in between the Dharmapuri photos I inserted the Xmas images and pictures I had shot in Mumbai on my return.

This year after my return from Chennai I have been unwell, I caught the flu, I am asthmatic too, and a diabetic, I did not take any medicine in Chennai for a week I left it on Moulah Hussain I walked barefeet most of the time I was in Chennai.

For the first time as a blogger who documents Mumbai fetes religious events I did not shoot the Urus of Maqdhoom Shah Baba Mahim the police sandal or the Rafaees , I was caught up with a lot of work on Friday that was the day of my dear friend Sakibs sandal, finished my work past midnight.I did not make it all .

Last night after work there was the Mehfil Juloos till the Shia Bandra Mosque I was in bad shape , I passed it on my way home , it had not started , but I rushed home after talking to a few Shia boys.

However once Marziya Shakir and her mom returned from a majlis I took Marziya with her Press Card round her neck and made her shoot the Bandra young boys doing the Zanjir matam.. this I had promised her and after a few shots I shot too, we both came home.

My wife is still at Ziyarat and Marziya is waiting for her return.

And such is life on a slow blog track in Mumbai.

Today is my day off I will rest.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube