Wednesday, July 18, 2012

17 July 2012 Nerjis Asif Shakirs First Birthday


The head dress was restricting her movements but she was all dressed up as a doll waiting for her Dad Asif Shakir with whom she shares her birthday to come and cut his cake , there were two cakes one for Nerjis one year old the other bigger one for her dad.

Before the cutting of the cake she had two dress change , a royal blue and this bridelike dress..the event at home was very family one, my sister Farzana , her house guest Andrea from Chile her first trip to India .
Shayan and mother Shivani my kid brother Firdaus is in Saudi Arabia shooting the Holy Cities .

Immediate family members , hostess Marziya Shakir 4 year old and little Zaira Sai Shakir her parents my daughter Samiya .

Assad did the video shoot on his mobile phone.

And yes Nerjis Asif Shakir one year old is this old mans heartbeat.. I have viral fever flu so kept her away from me .. which displeased her a lot and at one year she holds the EOS Canon 60D by herself a few lessons away from shooting pictures .

And in the morning Nerjis Asif Shakir distributed money food to the beggars ..its her blessings that have showered their grace on me and the humility of my household.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube