Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MTNL BROADBAND LOVES TO SLAUGHTER ITS OLD SUBSCRIBERS WITH BAD SERVICE


The worst service provider in Mumbai according to my personal experience is MTNL Broadband ..they have the worst customer care , their top honchos in my case The Bandra Reclamation Telephone Exchange the technicians sittinging on their fat asses at St Martin Road who will never answer your call for HELP.

My connection is irrational intermittent every morning at sharp 8.10 am it dispaaears and this is going on for more than an year .. their mechanic Raja comes sees goes noe cure till date.

Mr Johnny and Mr Shyam Sundar wont answer your calls first they did were human now they have become stone deaf to my problems .

Their erstwhile General Manager wont read this because he Google Searches for everything but not MTNL BROADBAND A NIGHTMARE ON DEMAND..

This is a set at my Flickr photostream please check out my pain..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube