Saturday, June 9, 2012

Laxmi Narayan Tripathi My Hijra Guru

235,921 items / 1,973,759 views

I had not met Laxmi since the time she went into Big Boss house , and later ceremoniously made her grand exit from a house of ill fame.

We kept in touch and than I met her at Ajmer while I was shooting the Hijra sandal dance carrying floral tributes to the Holy Saint Khwajah Garib Nawaz..

My malang brother Marc shot this picture when the hijras took a break in a friends hotel room to freshen up, Rutu hijra was doing her make up getting dressed I shot several frames of her new tattoo on her exposed hips , she was wearing a hipster saree ..

When the Hijra danced resumed I shot Raveena Hijra seductress and rare beauty I shot Kamini with her top heavy attitude.

I shot a flock of preety hijras dancing on the strrets like flamingoes on sexual heat.. oozing sensuality touching old men horny adults and pre pubescent toy boys ..

This must be my best hijra pictures I shot barefeet as my soles burnt .. and it seemed to everyons save myself that I was dancing too.

These pictures can only be seen by those I have added as Friends on Flickr.com

These pictures are not for general public and Flickr thieves like Nirma fake Raveena and a bearded Sapna CD .

Ha ha Ha

I am laughing after a very long time ..and enjoying every moment of not showing these pictures to them and others like them , who cant shoot pictures like I do and so steal and make merry.

Fuck you Stealers I spit on your face..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube