Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank You Deepak Magic Eye of Indi Bloggers

230,714 items / 1,942,798 views

Firoze
Knowing you has been an enriching experience. People who have not interacted with you have missed something in their humdrum lives. Am fortunate to have had the privilege of knowing you.
Thank you,

Best regards to your family

Deepak

It was Deepak Magic Eye who I met at Fotothing in 2005 , it was Deepak who introduced me to Flickr .. I was not happy at Flickr so I deleted my first account and than rejoined Flickr on 10 June 2007 .. and today Flickr is my actual birth as a blogger street poet.

I met Deepak face to face at the IndiBloggers meet at Sea Princess and we had never met before that though he stays perhaps 20 minutes away from my house in a lovely jade garden of eternal poetry.

I visited Deepaks house two years back and paid Darshan to his house Ganesha..

So Deepak has been a great source of inspiration , he is one of the most versatile metrobloggger of our city and his pictures are nostalgic soul searching speak volumes of his passion for street photography.

Deepak is a doting father a great human being one of my best cyber pals .. he has not visited my house is the only grouse I hold against him..and perhaps he has his own reasons for not visiting me ..but all in all he is a wonderful warm kindred soul..

His blogs

www.indiblogger.in/blogger/11273/


www.flickr.com/photos/magiceye/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube