Monday, May 7, 2012

Postured Sleep

Well my Yahoo photos have also migrated to Flickr, these were my earlier pictures , Flickr has given me an extension of 3 months on my Pro membership....for bringing these pictures to Flickr instead of sending them to Buzznet.I have made most of them public except my mail uploads.


All these are old posts that I am updating for my friends at Facebook showing them the darkness and morbidity of the other side of the moon..I have penned poems as I see the pictures in a new light new perspective...

sometimes
most of the time
i wonder
whether
life mocks man
or man mocks life
postured sleep
pedestrian plight
man and life
an eternal fight
the pain
the misery
spectral light
sucked in a sewer
wingless flight
legless
on stilts of hope
he walks alright
fighting
for supremacy
man an inventor
creator
explorer
poet
playwright
a drama of darkness
on a bombsite
man a message
of anarchy
the other side
of midnight
man a dwarf
fucking
snow white

dedicated to man who is black and man who is white

a cosmic poet a heretic in the eyes of bigotry but a Shiite

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube