Saturday, May 19, 2012

Marias Story Through Her Eyes ... God Shoots Her On My Camera

I met Mary her daughter gave her some money for both her childrens education Mary is a part leper and sits in the back lane of Bazar Road her two children both boyand a girl are studying in a boarding school.. I dont ask much or try to get nosy or curious about their beggar lives , and I try not shooting Mary she doe not like it gets very disturbed.

So I silently on tip toe shoot Maria I pay her too she talks to me sometimes and I give her feedback on Dr Glenn Losack MD my brother who has been generous with her.

Glen loves Maria and shoots her more beautifully than me I am very fast and crude I dont compose I dont wait for spectral light i just close my eyes and shoot I close my eyes because I know God is going to hit the trigger and I dont want to embarrass god who is a amateur photographer like me .. god gets embarrassed its his garden his seeds that sprouted badly I see he shoots on my camera with his omnipresent godly vision..

Actually God got sick and tired of my bleeding Nikon D 80 so with luck my boss presented my 4 year old grand daughter the Canon EOS 7D that I use .. with the vertical grip, but for Marziya I saved money borrowed begged mind you I am a beggar too.. I got her the Canon EOS 60 D

We wont ever touch Nikon even if we got it free simply because we are highly opinionated grandfather and grand daughter duo.

So Marias empty sockets God gets to shoot through my cosmic camera .. if you can see the Light within than you have read her story already.

Cheers..I have no cats no Catsaturday like some lucky ones on Google+ I shoot stray dogs and the mean streets ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube