Thursday, May 10, 2012

Consider This Before You Add Me As A Contact On Flickr.com

People without a real profile and a buddy icon of themselves AND no photos on their photostream for me to see, are going to be blocked by me.



People without a real profile and a buddy icon of themselves AND no photos on their photostream for me to see, are going to be blocked by me.

People without a real profile and a buddy icon of themselves AND no photos on their photostream for me to see, are going to be blocked by me.

People without a real profile and a buddy icon of themselves AND no photos on their photostream for me to see, are going to be blocked by me.

People without a real profile and a buddy icon of themselves AND no photos on their photostream for me to see, are going to be blocked by me.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube