Sunday, April 22, 2012

Death And The Unknown Journey

He was someones son, brother father I know nothing , I shot another mans death.. I shot the last writhing pain that a dead person gives to the living.. on the other side prayers for my friend continued .. and it was a sad somber moment but it comes in every ones life ..

I did not wish to add text but it was necessary to you all to know that this pyre I shot was of another person and through him I relived the pain as a son I lost my parents too and the void exists today.. I lost my father and a few months later my mother .. she loved my dad and did not want to stay away from him , she invoked death and it came to touch her love her humility..

And her heritage I carry with me is her Humility .. it can never be burnt or die..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube