Friday, April 13, 2012

The Beggar Poet Shot By a 4 Year Old On Canon EOS 7D With Vertical Grip

I feel immensely guilty , the camera belongs to her a gift from my boss to add to the gift of her inner vision, simply because my generous boss and Marziya Shakir were born on 24 November ..a very lucky day according to my poetic astral evaluation.. People born on this day are born winners , you wont ever find them giving up.. is how I surmise this thought through a picture shot by the youngest street photographer of Mumbai..

Marziya Shakir studies in Junior Kg at Bandra , a very normal child , warm friendly , my first grand kid..she was born to the soul of my photography, she inherited it by default, and the vertical Grip is as heavy as the camera itself.. I bought this grip recently for the batter saving advantage,,

Marziya Shakir had the largest number of friends on Facebook but we opted out choosing a more saner , highly human loving place to share our ethos Google+

Marziya Shakir has one wish and it is a very tough one that has battered my soul no end , when Marziya was small I introduced her to a beggar friend Appu , who has tragically no hands or legs and is all of a human stump..

Marziya wants to shoot Appu.. and I have not been able to find him , my wife spotted him last night at Bhendi Bazar ,we were in town for some work.. and she told me when we were on our way ..back home late night.

Appu is the person without limbs , limbs akimbo who taught me to walk upright tall in a world of stunted giants ,he taught me humility ,he taught me to value my inner life,...

So I shall hunt for Appu , and fulfill Marziya Shakirs wish.. but before that I shall buy Marziya a light weight Canon camera to make her shoot what she wants to shoot.

Last night Marziya shot me again with the vertical grip , and she will never take the camera without placing the strap round her neck come what may.


--

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube