Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pain The Language of Hope and Love

I was at the main lane that leads to the Holy Shrine of Makhdoom Shah before the road crossing known as the Dargah lane I was there visiting my friend Sakib and shot some frames of life around ..

Most of the beggars were surprised as I come here only during Urus time ..

This blind beggar I am told stands from morning to evening and a few beggars were grumbling my taking pictures but not raucously because of Sakib who stays in this lane.

pain is the only language
that is understood by all
no grammar no syntax
no borders no wall
we all feel pain
by and all
rich and poor
big and small
pain has only
god as cure all
to remove pain
hope love
you must install
a programme
that wont crash
or crawl
saving you
from every pitfall
humility
is what makes
you tall

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube