Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Three Street Photographers of Bandra

225,039 items / 1,851,300 views

The camera gives birth to photographers ,we all three are bound by blood and inner vision , call it what you may, when Marziya was born I introduced her to the camera from the second day of her birth, and she shoots with a divine passion.

When Nerjis Asif Shakir my second grandchild was born I not only introduced her to the camera I launched her on Google+ as Google+kid .. that was almost six months and she knows the camera , though she prefers the feel of Canon 7D to the robust all time serving Nikon D 80..and the camera has been the chronicler of their birth their lives .. the camera that in my house holds a place of holistic respect,...my wife my daughter my son in law my sons my daughter in laws all know how to use the camera ...flawlessly..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube