Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simran Dancer My Best Friend- A Transgender With a Heart of Gold

224,486 items / 1,848,519 views


Before I begin I would like to cutrse MTNL Broadband my Internet Provider most of my pictures have lost their sequence because I had placed them on the Flickr uploader and went to work, from a batch of 130 pictures 25 crashed I called up there Tech Head Mr Shyam Sundarji and Raja their Technician , but as usual they are clueless why I suffer the most, their General Manger might not be facing this problem as he must be using either Reliance or Airtel or Tata for all you know..

And I must say MTNL Broadband is a Nightmare on Demand they dont refund you for outage that is the order of the day, their service sucks and they are totally heartless to old subscribers and problems and this is a typical Indian Chalta Hai Attitude..

Colloquially put in slum street language Subscriber Gaya Ma Chudane ..is the way I can express my eunuch sorrow and helplessness

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube