Friday, February 10, 2012

Haji Malang 2012 ..Better Late Than Never

I could not make it to the Haji Malang Urus that was on 6 Feb..instead I climbed the mountains barefeet on Thursday afternoon reached Haji Malang and later in the night shot the Urus of Sultan Shah Baba till 2 pm , and the hijras too , most of them had already left , but I shot Simran Nisha and Megha..

At 2.30 I decided to head back to Mumbai catch up with my work I reached the foot of the Malangad mountains at 5 pm today.. and than took the first bus and the train I have just reached home , I met Abhijeet Kumar and Sakib..I met Abdul bawa a great clairvoyant and great devotee of the Holy Saint of Haji Malang..
I met Rohan Patil.shot some possessed ladies the sandal of Sulktan Shah Baba , I shot some Dhamal of the Rafaees too.

This is my new set at Flickr.com starting from my journey in the bus to Malangad a very long series and shots of my barefeet climb to the Holy Shrine.

This time while coming down I shot nothing.. I shot on the Nikon D 80..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube