Sunday, February 19, 2012

Canon Master Service Center a State of Art..

I visited the Canon Master Service center at Rustomjee Natraj Andheri East, highly efficient staff quick service homely hospitality and my camera problem resolved in one day..

I never found this promptness sincerity of service at Nikon .. at Nikon Service center wherever it was in Mumbai over the years it was always making a fast buck, and I say this without bias ..at Nikon money came first , service came later ..

I am happy I am gradually switching over from Nikon to Canon after almost 15 years better late than never , and I am happy my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir the youngest street photographer in the world whom I groomed on Nikon D 80 since the age of 2 now comfortably shoots pictures on the EOS Canon 7D

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube