Monday, February 27, 2012

Bare Ass Bare Feet

fucked
thrown out on the road
by the woman he loved
fucked forever
bare assed barefeet
although
from his fucked
consciousness
the bitch he did delete
his fucked luck
he could no cheat
a few love letters
some used condoms
sepia toned as memories
as he lies on the street
fucked humidity
fucked heat
a cosmic poem
of failed love
for one last time
he did tweet
on her fucked wall
on facebook
lies the seminal stain
of her new lover athlete
ripping away the soul
of a semi virginal
bed sheet
love is nothing
but ultimate defeat
for the woman you loved
you wont ever meet
love is nothing
but a failed
heartbeat
nothing new
only deceit



I was once a romantic on Facebook she left me I became a beggar poet .. I beg on Google+

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube