Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zuljana And Me - Shooting the Guru Nanak Park Juloos 2012



As I am now working as a fashion consultant for a high end sartorial brand , I am no more free or have time for my photoblogging activities , and as I m now donning shoes , I walked barefeet prior to this change in this new lease of life I tire out the moment I reach home, so in order not to miss this important juloos of Bandra West , I came directly from work..

And adding text is tough painful I accidentally cut the index finger of my typing one finger , so I am forced to type with the middle finger , my finger got cut by the blades of a fan in a low ceiling garment workshop in the Bandra slums ..

I missed the Bandra East Juloos this year for the first time ...for the same reason..

But I did go home changed came back and shot the juloos gave the kids zanjir matam a skip , this was shot by my three year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir last year...

I was actually not in a mood to shoot this juloos as Munir bhai one of the organizers had met with a heart attack last Friday, he lead the juloos , so shooting it without him seemed strange to me ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube