Monday, January 9, 2012

There are Rabid Bigots on Google+Too

219,336 items / 1,808,916 views

As long as I post pictures of transgender or other religiosity it is fine but a few shots of Shiasm and cold blood sends shivers down the few who have added me on Google+ as a general rule I ignore requests I am not interested in having followers I moved out of Facebook for the very reason..

I cant shoot insects sunsets HDR or wild life I am a beggar poet using the same fucked camera for last 8 or 9 years but I am happy I dont whine complain or groan..I am happy to shoot the streets maybe as a blogger I am a bit opinionated but everyone has a right to his opinion..
I dont want to change your views and I dont promote my Shiasm or shove it up your gullet.. you dont like my pictures thoughts poetry please uncircle me and desist from commenting your rabid thoughts on them , find some other place person down the road..

I thought Google+would be a change of scenario from Facebook pokes that almost made me choke on my blogs and I use Twitter Google+ to pimp my blogs I am not into social networking..

You maybe a celebrity on Google+ does not bother me at all I am only a blogger with horns ..and I dont want get rid of them not now .. after 59 years on living on this fucked planet ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube