Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Deleted Dreams My Doomed Destiny And The Locked Doors of Fate

222,341 items / 1,826,732 views

outside
her closed gates
i wait to knock
or not to knock
i hesitate
she a conniving
warrior goddess
used me hook
line sinker and bait
she innocence
virginal chaste
my angst
my restlessness
my poetry my pathos
my passion
on this picture
i cut paste
grapes of wrath
luscious wild
in full bloom
i dared
but could
not taste
burning
the midnight oil
waiting for that
one last call
which will
set me free
i waste
running
hurriedly
from pillar to post
in oxymoron haste
once a barefeet
beggar poet
now scarred
disgraced
defaced
new words
for my
old words
beautifully
replaced
one sided love
martyred
misplaced
some women
have a single
heart single
heart beat
but were born
two faced

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube