Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Viola Shoots Ashura Amin Imambada 2011

I am trying to avoid text, but once we reached Amin Immbada where a passion play depicting emotional scenes of Karbala is performed by the Mumbai Iranians I placed Kim and Glenn on a ledge , and Habibs mom took Viola in the safety of the ladies section..as for me I shoot head long I climbed a platform that is used by the drummers or Damam..

And this plan is totally packed the moment the alms come in hard core zanjir matam kama matam begins and later the sword matam by Habib Nasser..

You can see Viola shooting the soul of pain at Amin Imambada..

This began at about 12 noon and ended after an hour , than we we went to Habib Hospital to see my friend Habib have his deep wound stitched .. Kim Viola barefeet and Glenn too.

After this got over we had a break for lunch and than shot the procession Ashura juloos from JJ to Mazgaon , I saw my friends off but completed the documentary of the majlis called Shame Gariba recited by Malana Yasoob Abbas and I cut my head too and Viola shot the pictures Kim filmed the entire display of a moment called Ghame Hussain translated in my way my Indian ethos as Tandav on the soul of Shimr the Hindu Shias dance of Death..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube