Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Marziya Shakir 4 Year Old Shoots The Soul of Photography


Marziya Shakir loves Viola and Viola and Kim loved every minute spent at my house , this was shot by her , we had a farewell dinner Lucky biryani home made dal rice and chicken tikka and korma...two other Shia friends Hyder Raza and Ferman Ali had joined us too, and the food sufficed and nothing remained just the aroma on the licking finger tips.

Kim was very sad and did not want to leave Mumbai but all things come to an end.. and Marziya takes a shot from the reservoir of her camera consciousness .. nowadays she wears the hijab that my bought her last year from Karbala..

Viola is a person I wont ever forget and I had thought of shooting her in the hijab something I forgot in the end and they want to come back in April and take me along with them to shoot the Eunuch festival at Koovagam Koothandavar...Lord Iravan is not ready for me as yet.. I think .. this is the only festival that eludes me constantly each year to the next..

Because my new job is corporate I have given up my Malang attire for good .. and I dont have a weekly off as such so I am now an old wine in a new bottle ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube