Monday, December 19, 2011

Grandpa Shot By Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 Month Old Assisted By Me

216,905 items / 1,786,385 views

Nerjis Asif Shakir was introduced to the camera the day she was born on 17 July 2011and every new day of her life was the camera that I embossed on her childs mind.. than came the stage of touch and I handed her the miniature collectible that she would hold simply dragging it to her mouth , soon she got tired of the miniature camera , and started yearning for my Nikon D 80..I would place it on her stomach and chest and make her feel the shutter , letting her press it till I finally bought this picture to life , and it is Nerjis Asif Shakir .. her vision of me , the Shia Hindu, the Dam Madar Malang , and this was shot on Friday the day I walk barefeet shun my corporate new identity and wear my Malang vestments ..

I know one thing as a Malang that Nerjis Asif Shakir will be a better photographer than her Guru Dr Glenn Losack MD , and I say this in sheer humility, because the next step in unteaching photography is tying a blindfold on Nerjis Asif Shakirs eyes and letting her touch the camera till the camera and her inner vision become one .. and Fuck F stops Fuck decisive moments ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube