Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Nabila Khanam Your Gmail Account Has Been Compromised



I got a mail in my Gmail inbox from a very dear photographer friend , unfortunately I am not on Facebook or I could have contacted her I left a comment on her blog spot post .. but I am blogging this and I hope she reads it.,,,,



Nabila Khanam
nabilakhanam@gmail.com

Hi

Just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency
and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Madrid, Spain but I
just have to let you know my present predicament. Everything was fine
until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I
lost my money, bank cards, mobile phone and my bag in the course of
this attack. I immediately contacted my bank in order to block my
cards and also made a report at the nearest police station. I've been
to the embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can
fly out but I'm urgently in need of some money to pay for my hotel
bills and my flight ticket home, will PAY BACK as soon as i get back
home.

Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can
forward you the details required for a wire transfer. I will expect
your response soon.

Thanks

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube