Sunday, December 4, 2011

1 Dec 2011 My Breakfast Before Going To My New Work Place

My life has changed drastically , my flings of fancy are still intact but I have enslaved myself to a Big Boss .. a new chapter of my life and this was shot by a waiter at Pahelvi where I had my breakfast keema pao no tea ..my new boss is stickler for punctuality discipline and timing so I had to reach work by am.. I was there by 9.50 and it is tough getting a ricksha from Bazar Road.

Today is my fourth day.. because of Moharam I rleave early by 6.30 shower and head to Kaisar Bagh I am documenting Moharam 2011.
It saddens me I cannot go to Jammu I was invited there by Sarah Haji the hijra head they are known as Khusras in North India..

I had to be in Mumbai as my best friend mentor Dr Glenn Losack was coming down to shoot Ashura in Mumbai and I mt two Danish friends Flickr members photographers they were to head back to Denmark but are now documenting Moharam along with me and Glenn.

My wife is on a pilgrimage , last night I was hit viciously by a flying blade at Kaisar Bgh tore a tendon , my elbow but the Just First volunteers gave me a tourniquet the bleeding stopped I continued shooting ..7 moharam alone as my foreigner friends had prior commitments.

Marziya saw my scourged back, but has not yet seen my new wound..my street photography is a on a slow burner dressed in a corporate manner I hate shooting beggars , as a beggar I shot beggars fluidly seamlessly.,

And without wife it is tough but I have survived so far..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube