Friday, November 25, 2011

Zaira Saif Shakir ..Tryst With The Camera

Zaira Saif Shakir one month old is waiting eagerly to be blessed by her great Uncle Dr Glenn Losack MD Marziya Shakirs photo Guru, , he has a magical touch , he touched Marziya once and she became the worlds youngest street photographer , people come to my house to be shot by her , and once she grows a bit bigger I intend to give her a studio set up..

The other Malang child , or the only Malang child in our family too is waiting for Glenn 4 month old Nerjis Asif Shakir, and I am not kidding the neighbors daughter also a child photographer , requested me taking me aside if my American friend would bless her daughter too..

I think some Americans have a tremendous healing touch and here I add another name Sukhi Hontu from New Mexico a dear family friend ..

My Danish friends Kim Viola who are documenting the hijras were planning to leave Mumbai by the end of this month are now staying back to shoot Moharam ashura ..because they want to show the Shia Muslim way of life they told me , they shot the Eid EGhadeer juloos at Kaisar Bagh.

Zaira Saif Shakir one month old hates the camera completely, attempts to seduce her childs soul to the miniature camera a family heirloom ends in total failure.

On the other hand 4 month old Nerjis Asif Shakir is tired of the miniature camera she wants my Nikon D 80 that she caresses and drools all her spit on it thereby blessing it holistically..the moment she sees it in my hands she lights up like a Xmas tree ..

My daughter Samiya is a photographer too.. she pretends she is better than me and Marziya Shakir ..

And last evening Marziya Shakirs mother too , bitten by the camera bug shot the next lot of Marziyas birthday photos that I will download next to my desktop.

My wife away on a pilgrimage incidentally accidentally is very good with the camera..

My son in law Assad is a animator and can handle the camera competently..

My shop help is a photographer too having shot me for several years ...

Zaira Shakirs father shoots but gets overawed by the camera in his hands ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube