Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ever Ready My 189,000 Photo Blog At Flickr.Com

189,000 items / 1,487,840 views


Girl in the picture is hardcore fan on of Uncle Salman Khan and she is with Goddess Marriamen's prayer thali offering her prayers to the success of Ready.. and super success of Salman Khan.

For Dabbang I had carried 5 tickets first day first show Rs 5001 and ladoos given to me by Supermom of Sonakshi Sinha Mrs Punam Sinha .. to place at the feet of Lalbagh Chya raja I gave her offerings to treasurer of Lalbagh Chya Raja Mandal Raju Langewal.. and what happened next I need not tell you or take credit ..

But Mrs Punam Sinha Ke Tofhe Se Lalbagh Chya Raja Bahut Zyada Khush Hua..

I had also placed a chaddar on behalf of Mrs Punam Sinha for Sonakshi at the Holy Shrine of Khwajah Garib Nawaz last year...

So the Gods are happy with Mr Shatrughan Sinhas family and this blog is my birthday tribute to Sonakshi Sinha..a family that is my extended family..

I have been a part of this family for almost 25 years..

And in all humility gratitude this is my 189000 photo blog at Flickr.com dedicated to Mrs Punam Sinha.. Super Mom No1

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube