Saturday, May 7, 2011

HIJDA EUNUCH BLOG IS DEAD THANKS TO WORDPESS SUPPORT

hijdaeunuchblog.wordpress.com

Since 2007 I held the domain name hijda-eunuch.com but I asked my good friend Anil Shejale of Vamanpeople to make a web page ..which he has done accordingly.

hijda-eunuch.com


I started the hijdaeunuchblogs at Word Press in June2008.

I began copying all my stuff from Flickr and my parent site to the hijda eunuch blogs ,pictures and text relevant to the transgender community of India called Hijdas, Hijras, Aravanis or Kinnar.


My first tryst with the Hijras began at my parent site , which I have not updated since 2007.

my parent site
www.photographerno1.com



The hijdaeunuchblogs will complete an year in June 2009.

Till date 200128 people have visited my blogs.

I thank my Hijda Guru Laxmi Narayan Tripathi for having given me the direction and blessings to begin the same.

Another person I owe much is Stephe Feldman the web master of Androgyne Online a walking encyclopedia of Androgyne Hijdas and Transgender.

androgyne.0catch.com/

Also to Malaika

www.malikatv.blogspot.com/

Also to Zagria

www.zagria.blogspot.com/
Another person who keeps me informed on Hijda issues is CD Rekha..

Thanks to all of you.. and above all my readers too

Thank You Cheru of Alpha Inventions for all the mind boggling traffic to all my sites

www.alphainventions.com


update 6 May 2011

I have locked up my hijda eunuch blog from public view..I have an issue with Wordpress Supporrt Anthony whic is not yet resolved..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube