Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She Forces Her Child To Beg

176,872 items / 1,385,926 views

She did not know I had shot this picture and as soon as her child came up to me to ask for money I trained my lens on her the child, the mother was furious dont take my child's photo etc, and simply because she knows it is an offense making your child beg, and she is in the best of health , the mother . I told her why was she pushing the child in the trade but she saw everybody listening to my spiel she disappeared.

And it is really bad and even at Bandra station near the booking office there is a toddler who crawls towards the people waiting the queue fir tickets and begs he has been trained smartly..I did not have a heart to shoot his pictures I was in a big rush too.


And so I cant help but I shoot beggars I dont sell pictures so accusations by the few who think we guys make money through our pictures is water on a fucked ducks ass.


But I show you life as is where is I cant shoot mountains I dont have the money to go to a mountain and the mountain has no time to come to me.


I dont shoot insects unless you think the scums I shoot on the streets drug addicts rag pickers of that specie I wont correct you..

I cant for the fuck of it shoot sunsets or sunrise I am dysfunctional to natures elements .. I shoot rain the only season I love .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube