Monday, March 14, 2011

Hijda Eunuch Blogs Has Moved To Flickr.com

176,148 items / 1,372,856 views

I took Hijda-Eunuch.com domain name through Anil Shejale of Vamampeople , and began my blogs Hijdaeunuchblogs at Wordpress..in 2008.

I did not post directly to my Wordpress Hijdaeunuch blogs all posts crossblogged via my Fllickr photostream..

in retrospection I think I should have registered these blogs at Blogspot , but than Word Verification stopped me from taking such a step, at Blogspot after a certain number of posts you are considered positive spam , and this is the only drawback at Blogspot for a blogger like me who has posted 176,148 blogs at Flickr in 4 years it would have been a nightmare.

Luckily I dont regret losing my hijdaeunuch blogs at Wordpress but the time I spent and the time I wasted is what kills me.

I have removed most of my presence from Wordpress.. and I used to consider Matt Mullenweg of Wordpress founder of Automattic the God of Blogs after Biz Stone of Twitter.. all that has changed.

So all my hijra poems images are housed at Flickr.com some of them crossblogged to my other sites on Blogspot..Firoze Shakir Poet and Photographerno1 .

I only post links to my blogs at Facbook , yes I use Facebook to pimp my hijra blogs...

My Hijra Eunuch set at Flickr is now known as
Hijda Eunuch Blogs at Flickr.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube