Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fr Lawrie SJ Encouraged Me To Become a Photographer

173,831 items / 1,353,949 views

Fr. Lawrie Ferrao S.J.Tall Dark and Handsome Celebrates His Birthday

Fr Lawrie allowed me to shoot his school functions St Peter Church and encouraged me in those days of the film era when he was the Principal of Stanilaus , he would invite me to the Founders Day and everyone thought I was from St Stanislaus , though I studied at Holy Name Michelle Obama High School Convent Street Colaba ..

And if Marziya had not been born a girl she would be studying at St Stanislaus but than Marziya being Marziya the worlds youngest street photographer got enrolled at Apostolic Carmel Convent ..

Fr Lawrie loved his mother and we all loved his mother too, her passing away was one sad day, and after Fr Jaun my godfather it was always Fr Lawrie who meant a lot to me and it was dear friend Darryl Loyola who introduced me to Fr Lawrie..

Because of Fr Lawrie I shoot the Easter Mass , Xmas Mass New Years Eve Mass Holy Communion Adoration and I think in all humility I have the largest collection of pictures of St Peter Church Bandra.

The only Church that I found where God Lives...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube