Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Clarence Gomes And His New Baby Bandra Times

174,963 items / 1,362,313 views

Clarence Gomes stays at 100 Bandra Bazar Road, in an ancestral cottage , and has been my friend guide and mentor , he has been a pillar of support ..


I had taken Dr Glenn Losack MD to meet him at NAB Worli Feb 16 2008..and Clarence was a perfect host, these are a few pictures I shot at NAB..where Clarence has been working for 27 years ..
His son Stallone a very good looking lad , works as a football coach in Dubai.

Update
7 March 2011

Clarence Gomes will soon be coming out with a brand new paper called Bandra Times I am the press reporter for this paper , a honorary position to poetize the life in and around our beloved Bandra.

Earlier Clarence published the very successful Bandra Samachar . a social service tool of peace and harmony to society beyond caste color and community..

Bandra Times is for all youth and old folks like me an earnest request please support Clarence Gomes and make this paper the Queen Of News of the Suburbs...

Eat your heart out Bombay Times...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube