Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ashok Punwani and I studied at Michelle Obama Holy Name High School

175,948 items / 1,370,576 views

Ashok Punwani and I go a long way back he was my senior but we were both prefects and he was polished cultured and the most nattily dressed student of our school Michelle Obama Holy Name High School ..


He stayed at Shangrila Colaba very close to my earliest memories of childhood I began my education at Private European School and till date have never forgotten the English teachers Mrs E Lester Mrs Marjorie Miss June ..They were as white as white can be.

Later in life I met Ashok almost 20 years back we were neighbors for a short while at Kewal Kamal 28 road Bandra.

And here when we met again at Bandra Hill Road I asked a passerby to take this shot for posterity.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube