Friday, January 14, 2011

I am a Kite on a Dream Flight

161,579 items / 1,274,422 views

I cover
I uncover
I re discover
Bandra
through
running images
gain and loss
I shoot the smell
the chaos the cacophony
of the simmering soul
as it slaves as it slogs
of Bandra
sleeping beauty
ugliness
through blogs
flying kites sleeping dogs
elucidating pain as poetry
poetry as pathos
gutters glitz guts and gloss
despair fecundity humility
decadence a tired tear
glistening in the moss
the trishul the crescent
the bleeding cross
I am what I am
as I was what I was
fuck editorial constrains
I moderate my angst
I am my own boss
a full stop of
unfulfilled desires
unfinished poetic pause
what my camera sees
is what comes across
like a drop of a delirious
dreamless 'sperm
I squirm I worm I toss
pain passion
of the wizard of oz

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube