Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Wily Parrot Reads My Fate

from a bunch
of cards
my fucked fate
he read
i would be
broke all
my life he said
i had misfortune
marked on
my forehead
a transvestite
from lahore
with 10 heel
stiletto heels
would share
my defeated bed
would continue
giving me head
but than he halted
my face went red
very soon to a
blog goddess
i would be wed
i told him
i was already
married
to a woman high bred
he said marriages '
are made in hell
dont be misled
divorce is made
in heaven
so softly tread
man needs more
than a single
homestead
continuing
his drone
my fucked future
he led
at cafe Leopold
you will soon meet
your two best friends
glenn and fred
one of them
will gift you
a nikon d300 camera
the other will gift you
'a new moped
but for your
shia pictures
on the internet
you will be
cursed for life
by wahhabi
ragheads
i cried out
when the wily parrot
bit my finger instead
of my dickhead
blogging the soul
of a poem
from my sickbed

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube