Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dr Abbas Ali Mir Son of Late Ali Master Recites Majlis at Chota Naksha

158,126 items / 1,249,964 views


The Shia Chennais it is my humble view prefer Zakirs from Northern India but I found this son of Chennai soil Dr Abbas Ali Mir a powerful orator and to the point , his majlis made the human hearts cry.

I was lucky that when I came to Chennai I knew no one save Meesaq only through the internet , but than on my arrival I met a lot of Shias , and than I was introduced to Dr Abbas Ali Mir I stayed at his house savored his hospitality . he showed me parts of Shia Chennai.

He took me to Jigedevi Ag Matam and was a great guide and friend .. I owe a lot to him.

And because he is not net savvy I dont think he will read what I have written about him..

Thank you Dr Abbas Ali Mir .. Sada Khush Raho Mere Dost ..Best wishes to your Mother.

Dr Abbas Ali Mirs father the noted teacher Ali Master died on Eid e Ghadeer .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube