Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Parrot Astrologer On The Streets of Latur


152,196 items / 1,174,088 views

I had my fate read by the choice of cards that this parrot picked up and the astrologer read my future , he said my good times have started , my health will improve , I will get married soon and be a father of 4 kids .
.
I did not tell him I am already hooked and booked and overcooked in marital brine pickled and sauced.

He said I will be soon visiting America to meet a blood relation , and the only blood relation I have in New York Manhattan is my cousin Dr Glenn Losack MD

I gave the astrologers parrot some money and he continued that with the money I will be making soon I will be able to afford slippers and would not need to go barefeet anymore.


He whispered in my ears that mot of the powerful politicians from Latur call him to their house and take his parrots advise , his parrot he told me had made one of them a CM of Maharashtra another was a Governor and he was very confident he said there would be soon a very young CM from Latur too..

He of course told me that Riteish Deshmukh of Latur might enter the Big Boss house and teach Dolly Bindra some homily ethics and manners as she thinks she is still play acting and forgets that little children watch all this drama of goondagiri on their TV sets .. on prime national time.

The Big Boss show is the greatest insult to the dumb intellect of the Indian man woman and child.

And the Big Boss show is not imparting values or traditions or education it is the greatest curse on the soul of our Nationality.

Fuck the Pakistanis artistes but it is our Indians who put us to shame too.

I hope Mr Aditya Thackeray of Yuva Sena is reading this blog too..he should scrap the telecast of this show more urgently than Rohinton Mistrys book.. which is far too tame than the crude crass antics in Big Boss house ..

And for once I feel sorry for Mr Salman Khan.. this is one phuski bomb that hits him hard on his face .. with Da Bang

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube